LiposomalReg Prod

Liposomal Regular™ Topical Cream is a cosmetically elegant, liposomal transdermal base with excellent skin penetration and moisturizing capabilities. It is formulated to incorporate lipophilic and hydrophilic actives and penetrate deeper and faster than HRT bases.

Liposomal Regular™ Topical Cream Benefits:

  • Cosmetically elegant – excellent moisturizing effect
  • Faster absorption & deeper penetration than HRT bases
  • API compatibility – virtually all actives
  • Natural preservatives
  • Water & oil­-soluble
  • Ideal for cosmetic facial applications
  • Paraben-­free

LIPOSOMAL REGULAR™ TOPICAL CREAM PROPERTIES

pH 7.5
Specific Gravity 1.00 g/mL
Viscosity 120,000 cps
Format Light Cream
Color Off White
Transdermal Penetration +++
API Compatibility Hydrophilic 5% & Lipophilic 5% -­ Total API Load ­ 10%
Typical Applications Dermatology, Pain Management, Hormone Therapy, Veterinary Medicine
Recommended Use Lower API Loads, Cosmetic Preparations

Additional Resources