SaltStable LS Advanced™ is an extension and enhancement of SaltStable LO™. SaltStable LS Advanced™ is a scientifically advanced, extremely durable, robust and versatile transdermal cream base formulated with a silogel that provides a smooth, silky dry feel. Designed for all actives and is nonspecific to salt, it exhibits superior API carrying capacity (high loads) of multiple actives in one formulation. SaltStable LS Advanced™ demonstrates excellent stability without the need to add emulsifiers.
SaltStable LS Advanced™ Benefits:
- Increased stability with a high percent of APIs & multiple actives
- Validated in vitro transdermal vehicle up to 8 APIs in one formulation
- Less sticky & less tacky because of silogel (silicone-based organogel)
- Off-white, cosmetically elegant cream
- API compatibility – compatible with all actives, nonspecific to salt
- Time saving – ready-to-use base, no need for wetting or adding
- Ideal for formulations with multiple actives & high API loads
SALTSTABLE LS ADVANCED™ PROPERTIES
|pH Compatibility||Broad Range|
|Specific Gravity||0.90 g/mL|
|Physical Format||Heavy Cream|
|API Compatibility||Hydrophilic 30% & Lipophilic 40% - Total API Load 40%|
Trimble, J. “Effect of Penetration Enhancers on the Percutaneous Delivery of Pain Management Actives.” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding. 20.3 (May/June 2016) 250-256.