GENEDERM

GENEDERM

Product No: 602656001_1
Description:
Humco’s GENEDERM™ provides a firming effect on the skin- tightening and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It is uniquely formulated with Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, a film forming polymer that creates a matrix and provides excellent binding to the skin, allowing the base to adapt to changes in facial expressions and movement without cracking or peeling. GENEDERM™ can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

GENEDERM™ Benefits:

  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Comfortable allowing skin to breathe
  • Can be worn for 4-­8 hours, including night-­time application
  • Can be applied without APIs for wrinkle treatment
  • Visible results after first application

GENEDERM™ PROPERTIES

pH5.0­-6.0
Viscosity50,000 ­- 100,000 cps
Physical FormatLight Cream
ColorOpaque, Off­-White
API CompatibilityHydrophilic 10% & Lipophilic 10%, ­ Total API Load 20%

Published Science

Consumer Product Testing Company. “Efficacy Evaluation of an Rx Anti-Wrinkle Treatment.” Protocol No. PFWL01-001, Study No. C15-3743.01. (2016).

Additional Resources